Why Wouldn’t You Attend??
Build your tourism or hospitality business into a tourist-attracting, customer-retaining Maine-Stay!
You’re good at providing one-of-a-kind experiences for your customers. But are you great at letting new customers know?
Maine-Stay 2023 provides business leaders and key marketing staff with two days of in-depth knowledge and planning tools designed to shape their marketing strategy for the coming year.
And when you head home, rest easy knowing what you’ve learned will help your business stay ahead of inflation and economic concerns by developing smart strategies for attracting and retaining customers for your business.
Not only do you gain access to 2-full days of workshops and rock-star guest speakers, but you also receive an invitation to a quarterly Q&A session with the team from Sutherland Weston. Here you will have the chance to further your new knowledge with helpful tips from the pros!
Yes! This conference is for you!
- If you own a business or are a leader in the tourism and hospitality industry, this conference is for you.
- If you want to boost your business’s social media presence.
- Whether you have a small amount of staff or a few hundred – this conference is for you.
- If you’re wondering how to best use the Maine Office of Tourism statistics to boost your marketing strategy- this conference is for you.
- If you want to know what the pros in digital marketing are doing to boost engagement – this conference is for you.
- If you want to connect with other industry professionals – this conference is for you.
- If you are looking for new ways to boost your recruitment efforts – this conference is for you.
Need help convincing your boss you should attend? We’ve got you covered.
Subject Line: Professional Development
Hi (Insert Supervisor’s name),
Registration is open for the Maine-Stay 2023 Conference, and I’d like to attend on behalf of (your company name). It’s a conference for tourism and hospitality industry leaders who want to level up their marketing efforts to help build their business into a tourist-attracting/customer-retaining Maine-Stay. It’s happening October 18-19th, in Bangor, Maine.
It’ll be an amazing opportunity for me to not only represent our business among 250 other attendees, industry leaders, and influential speakers, but I’ll also be able to bring back new skill sets and marketing tools from sessions that span topics like improving customer experience with a strong sense of place, using video in social media, itineraries, and blogs, how to use and attract social media influencers, making the most of our website and social media and more.
To ensure this benefits the entire team, I’d love to share what I learned by giving a brief presentation to our team after attending.
Looking forward to discussing this further! Thank you for your consideration.